Book Title: Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing
Author: S.J. Scott
- The Master Note System: A New Way to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life
- Evernote: From Note Taking to Life Mastery: 100 Eye-Opening Techniques and Sneaky Uses of Evernote that Experts Don’t Want You to Know (Evernote Essentials)
- Master Todoist: How to Use a Simple App to Create Actionable To-Do Lists and Organize Your Life
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done (Productive Habits Book 2)
- Productive Habits Book Bundle (Books 1-5)
- Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
- Evernote. Wow! I Didn’t Know It Could Do That.: How-To Tips with Pics
- EVERNOTE: Quick Start Guide to Evernote Essentials. Organize Your Life, Improve Productivity, And Achieve Your Goals The Smart Way (Time Management, Productivity, ... manual, Evernote for beginners Book 1)
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter: The Simple Habit to Eliminate Technology Overload
- EVERNOTE: Time Management With EVERNOTE ESSENTIALS: The Ultimate EVERNOTE ESSENTIALS Guide To Master: Productivity, Time Management, Procrastination, and ... Discipline, Genealogy, Evernote app, Focus)
Learn How a Simple App Can Organize Your Life
Do you have way too much on your plate? Start getting things done with ease using S.J. Scott's actionable guide that has over 100 five-star Amazon reviews!
Between work, TV, social media, and advertising, life feels too crazy to keep track of what's truly important. Organizing ideas and taking action seems impossible in a noisy, busy world. Finally, there's a way to fix this problem without breaking the bank: The Evernote App.
Evernote is the Solution to "Life Clutter"
You used to need a complex filing cabinet system and top-notch organizational skills to keep up with all your "life clutter." You hoped to organize your important facts, thoughts, and ideas through a series of notebooks and scraps of paper.
When you learn how to use Evernote, however, you can leave those disorganized days in the past. Evernote is both the perfect idea capturing mechanism and a place to store all of your important thoughts, documents, and future plans. In S.J. Scott's latest habit book, Master Evernote, you'll learn how to replace your old outdated system and move into the future of organization.
Introducing Master Evernote - The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life With Evernote
S.J. Scott's Master Evernote will teach you how to make Evernote an essential part of your everyday life. Inside the book, you'll learn the basics of the tool, a framework to develop the "Evernote Habit" for organizing your daily activities, and a wide range of advanced tools and tactics.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Evernote for Beginners: 4 Reasons to Use Evernote, Basic Features, Tagging, and Notebooks
- Evernote Mastery: Advanced Tools like OCR, Automated Email Delivery, IFTTT Recipes, and Web Clipper
- 15 "Must-Have" Add-Ons to Use with Evernote
- How to Apply the "Getting Things Done" Method with Evernote
- 75 Simple Ideas for Getting Started with Evernote
- And Much, Much More
First-time and advanced Evernote users alike love the inspirational and comprehensive Master Evernote for its new tips and tricks, its technical expertise, and its actionable advice. If you like actionable, easy-to-digest non-fiction without the fluff, then you'll love this life-changing book that delivers.
Scroll to the top of this page and click the buy button to get your life organized today!